Our virtual office is open Monday – Thursday.
Captain Elly Hargreave is often out cycling alongside our big red Trishaw cycles – training and supporting volunteer cycle pilots. She undertakes all the communications, fundraising and ride management work.
We currently only support care homes for elders in Brighton. Due to limited funds we cannot resource independent living passenger rides.
As of May 2020 we are looking to add a further project to our work – an inclusive adaptive cycling hub to enable disabled children and adults to access a range of specialist adapted cycles to use in drop-in sessions and for two-hour cycle adventures with their carers. Please get in touch if you would like to be added to our mailing list for updates on this.
Media enquiries: Email us to receive an auto response with media mobile number.
- Donate the cost of a ride?
- Refer a local elders’ care home for weekly cycle rides with us?
- Fundraise for us or make us your company charity of the year?
- Offer a secure garage/lock up storage for one of our cycles?
- Follow @pedalpeeps on Insta, Twitter & Facebook
Volunteer as a cycle pilot? You need to be a regular, confident cyclist, over 21 years old and flexibly available Mon-Weds to take 2 cycle rides per month. Email: email@example.com for info